Sunday, January 1, 2012

Transactional Android coming soon!

I spent some time this Christmas porting JBossTS to run on Android. It's pretty much done, with the exception of a few workarounds that I need to fix properly over the next few weeks, when I find the time. But once I check this code into the repository, you'll be able to write your own transactional Android applications. Unfortunately I can't guarantee which version this will be in at the moment, but if it is going to take me too long to do the merges then I may create a branch in svn that interested people can just pull from directly, with the usual caveats. If time allows, I may say something about this at JUDCon India too!

1 comment:

F.T said...

How it would be, i mean what type of transaction we can do through it?

what is arduino